We love Christmas just as much as you do and this year our very own elves will be teaching your little ones to help make this the most magical time of the year.
Enrol the children in Elf School and enjoy 2 hours to yourself as they learn the tricks of the elf trade, play Christmas games and get creative with arts and crafts. Finally, your little ones will get to meet the man of the moment, Father Christmas before graduating as a fully-fledged Christmas elf.
Saturday 4 December: 10am-12pm SOLD OUT | 1pm-3pm SOLD OUT
Sunday 5 December: 10am-12pm LIMITED REMAINING | 1pm-3pm LIMITED REMAINING
Saturday 11 December: 10am-12pm LIMITED REMAINING | 1pm-3pm SOLD OUT
Sunday 12 December: 10am-12pm LIMITED REMAINING | 1pm-3pm SOLD OUT
Saturday 18 December: 10am-12pm LIMITED REMAINING | 1pm-3pm SOLD OUT
Sunday 19 December: 10am-12pm LIMITED REMAINING | 1pm-3pm SOLD OUT
Maximum 12 children per session
1. You must arrive 15 minutes prior to the session beginning for registration.
2. Guardians are unable to stay within Elf School during the session but must remain within Princes Square for the 2 hour duration.
3. The same guardian must both drop off and collect children.
4. There will be a 5 minute settling in period to ensure children are comfortable.
5. No photography or video is allowed within the unit except those taken by authorised Princes Square personnel and these may be used for social media and marketing purposes. If you do not wish your child to be photographed, please make us aware before the start of the session.
The cost is £25 per child plus there is an event bright booking fee.
Unfortunately not at the moment.
2 hours of professional Christmas Magic in Santa’s extraordinary workshop with a professional performer – Our Elf to lead the day – Straight from the North Pole of course! There will be; prizes, dancing, magic, Elf art and craft activities that the children will take home and not only will we have a jam packed experience, Santa himself will be bringing each child an individual gift.
There will be lots of opportunity for individual chat and photos with Santa.
No, you can stay for a 5 minute settling in period.
No, for security reasons it would need to be the person dropping off picking up also.
Your child needs to take part in elf enrolment, they will need to get their hat and to their desk, however we ask that you also take them to the bathroom as our elves are unable to do this during the session.
No food but they may bring a small drink.
Our elf will make a note at the start of the session who is not allowed and we will ensure this is the case.
No, you need to remain in the centre for the duration of the session.
Yes absolutely. Mrs Claus likes a very tidy workshop and we will be cleaning each desk and touch points as well as asking the children to use the Santa Sanitiser before the session.