PRINCES SQUARE REOPENING MON 13 JULY Read about our new safety measures
See what we are doing
- Q: What measures are in place in Princes Square?
- A: We have a number of measures to keep you social and safe, click here for the full detail
- Q: Will you be carrying out extra cleaning?
- A: Yes. We already have extremely high standards here at Princes Square and our cleaning schedules have increased significantly. You will see more of our team cleaning handrails, buttons, bathrooms and escalators.
- Q: Will I need to queue to get in to Princes Square?
- A: Potentially. If we feel there are too many guests we may ask you to queue in our main entrance (which is undercover). However we will monitor this regularly.
- Q: What time are you opening for retail?
- A: We will be opening our gates on Monday 13 th July at 10am until 6pm. All of our stores opening times may vary as will our restaurants so we advise you look at each individual page to check.
- Q: Will I need to queue for restaurants?
- A: You may need to queue for restaurants, however the restaurants are trying to avoid this by staggering booking times. Please contact the specific restaurant for details. Full information can be found here.
- Q: What time are restaurants opening?
- A: Please refer to the specific restaurant page for opening hours, as all times have been updated. Full information can be found here
- Q: Are some restaurants offering drinks only?
- A: Yes. Cranachan, Barca & NY Bar and Grill.