Visit our Summer Sanctuary and enjoy delicious food tastings, fashion shows and beautiful surroundings, whatever the weather.
Enjoy a quintessential Summer Sanctuary at Princes Square this August in our beautiful glass-roofed atrium.
Find a spot on the lawn and treat yourself to an exclusive picnic hamper, available to purchase from a selection of our bars and restaurants.
Our talented bartenders from Barca and The Restaurant Bar + Grill will also be mixing mocktails at our grass bar every day between 12pm–5pm.
Saturday 5th and 12th August
Roaming fashion shows will be taking place by the fountain between 11am and 5pm showcasing the latest summer trends from our retailers.
Picnic lunches will be available from Café Bombon, Epoch, NY American Grill or Obu in the tranquillity of our Summer Sanctuary.
Princes Square Summer Sanctuary social media competition
Terms and Conditions
-The Princes Square Summer Sanctuary social media competition (the "Promotion") is available to UK citizens aged 18 years and above.
-Employees (and family members of employees) of Princes Square, its affiliates, subsidiary companies, any representatives or agents of Princes Square or its licensees and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion. Princes Square reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- To be entitled to the redemption of any Prize, participants must take a photo of themselves at the Princes Square Summer Sanctuary event and upload it to the Princes Square Facebook or Instagram page using the #MyPrincesSquare during the following dates and hours (the "Promotional Period):
Saturday 5th August 11am - Sunday 13th August 11.59pm
Any photos taken and uploaded outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible for a prize.
- Posts must be set as public to be entered and included in the Promotion
- A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted per day.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all entries across all channels and notified via the Princes Square Facebook account.
- The Winner must be available to collect their prize from Princes Square. Princes Square is not responsible for any costs incurred in collecting the prize.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One Prize will be awarded. The Prize consists of:-
1 x Radley Primrose Hill grey purse (value £90)
1 x £50 French Connection voucher
1 x £50 Whistles voucher
1 x £40 Argento voucher
1 x Jo Malone signature scent candle (value £44)
1 x Diffuser from Shearer candles (value £12)
1 x Mini products from Sassoon
1 x Crabtree & Evelyn Set and a money off voucher
1 x Princes square note book and pen
1 x box of chocolates from Kimbles
1 x pen from The Pen Shop
2 x star shaped ramequins from Le Creuset
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize with a Prize of equivalent value in the event of one type of Prize running out.
- At its discretion, Princes Square reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions to this Promotion. If the terms are amended, the new terms won't apply to those who have already entered.
- Princes Square reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time as it may determine in its sole discretion.
- If Princes Square has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant may be involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, Princes Square reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants and your Prize will be forfeited. Princes Square may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Princes Square may disqualify any individual/s using the promotion in a way in which Princes Square deems inappropriate at its sole discretion (inappropriate use of the Promotion includes, without limitation, collusion, manipulation and engagement in any other activity that may give the entrant carrying out that activity an unfair advantage over other entrants).
- Princes Square shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by any person/s suffered directly or indirectly from participating in this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit Princes Square's liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- The decision of the Princes Square representative is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The “Promoter” is Princes Square, 48 Buchanan St, Glasgow, G1 3JN