Princes Square Blissmas Lounge
Princes Square will be adding an extra slice of bliss to your Christmas this year, with the opening of our exclusive Blissmas Lounge.
Open on Saturdays and Sundays from 2nd to 17th December, this will be the ultimate escape from the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping.
Visitors to Princes Square can drop-in and enjoy the luxurious surroundings, relax on one of our comfy sofas for a well-earned time-out, or browse our Gift Gallery to be inspired by our selection of perfect presents from within the centre. Take the opportunity to enter our competition to be in with the chance to take a piece of Princes Square Christmas bliss home with you.
Prepare to Party
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd December
Pamper & Preen
Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December
Luxury beauty retailer ‘Space NK’ will be offering free mini makeovers and sharing their top tips to ensure you look your best this Christmas. Alternatively, you can enjoy a relaxing mini massage from our professional guest masseuse.
Please note; our Blissmas Lounge is proving very popular, so our free mini treatments are now all booked. But make sure you still pay our lounge a visit to relax in our indulgent surroundings, browse our Gift Gallery and enter our competition!
Guide to Gifting
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th December
Enjoy our luxury gift wrapping demos, so you can delight your loved ones with beautifully presented gifts this Christmas. Subject to availability, you can also take advantage of our free luxury gift wrapping on up to two gift purchases from within Princes Square.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. You must be aged 18 or over to book and receive any of the free treatments offered above.
2. Free treatments are limited to one per person. In the event that more than one session is booked, these will be subject to cancellation.
3. Visitors must arrive 5 minutes prior to their booking. In the event that visitors arrive more than 5 minutes after their booked time, the session may be cancelled.
4. Visitors must adhere to any reasonable health and safety requests from trained treatment providers and may be required to sign a disclaimer before treatment is offered. Visitors take part in these treatments at their own risk.
5. All treatments are offered at the discretion of the named treatment providers and Princes Square and any of its associated partners are not liable for any negative reaction or otherwise as a result of any treatments offered.
7. Princes Square reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the free treatments offered and/or review these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part, guests shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
9. Princes Square reserves the right to update, amend or cancel treatments at any point.
10. Princes Square assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which guests may be required to pay at any time in connection with taking up the free treatments offered.
11. Princes Square is not liable for any loss of personal belongings, which are the responsibility of their owner.
12. Princes Square reserves the right to refuse admission if visitors are suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
13. Princes Square reserves the right to refuse admission or remove visitors from the Blissmas Lounge for destructive, abusive or aggressive behaviour.
Princes Square - Blissmas Competition
Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Enter on Saturdays and Sundays between: 02.12.17 and 17.12.17. No purchase necessary. Enter in the Blissmas Lounge in Princes Square shopping centre. To Enter: enter your details into the tablet provided in the unit. There will be two (2) winners from all submissions selected at random. The Prizes: 1 x gift voucher for hair treatments at Sassoon Princes Square (value £150), 1 x meal for 2 with a bottle of Prosecco at October.
Promoter: Princes Square Shopping Center
Full Terms and Conditions:
-The Princes Square ‘Blissmas Giftaway’ competition (the "Promotion") is only open to residents of United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Submissions must be made during the following dates and times (the "Promotional
9.00am – 6.00pm on Saturday 2nd December
10.00am – 6.00pm Sunday 3rd December
9.00am – 6.00pm on Saturday 9th December
10.00am – 6.00pm Sunday 10th December
9.00am – 6.00pm on Saturday 16th December
10.00am – 6.00pm Sunday 17th December
- To be entered into the Promotion, Participants must first enter their details into the tablet
in the pop up ‘Blissmas Lounge’ in Princes Square shopping centre. Details to be completed:
- First name
- Email address
- Gender (optional)
- Job Title (optional)
- Opt-in to receiving marketing communications by email from the Promotor
(entrants must opt in to be entered)
-Entries that are received outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the prize draw.
Entries that do not adhere to these terms and conditions will not be included in the random prize draw.
- A maximum of one (1) entry per person is permitted per day during the Promotional
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- One (1) Winner will be selected to win each of the following Prizes: SASSOON VOUCHER:
• 1 x voucher for 1 x person to have a haircut and luxury treatment at Sassoon
• Voucher value of £150
• Can only be redeemed in the Sassoon Salon in Princes Square shopping centre –
booking to be made directly with Sassoon
• Valid for 6 months
OCTOBER MEAL FOR 2:
• 1 x voucher for a 2-course meal for 2 x people plus a complimentary bottle of
• Voucher can be redeemed against any two courses from the daily market menu
(redeemed against food only, not drinks)
• Must be booked in advance using 0141 204 3559 or email@example.com
• Valid for 12 months
- The Winners will be selected at random from all entries by an impartial person who is not connected to the promotion.
- The prize drawer will take place after the 17th December once the Promotional Period is
- The Winners will be notified via the email address provided within seven (7) days of the
end of the Promotional Period.
-The Winners will have seven (7) days from receiving the email to respond and accept the Prize. If this deadline is not met, the Winner(s) will forfeit their right to claim the Prize and an alternative Winner will be selected via a second random prize draw.
-The Prizes will be posted to the Winners at a specified UK address within seven (7) days of the Prize being accepted.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are a winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name
and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
-All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
-No responsibility is accepted for entries not received as a result of any network, device hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the Promoter has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant may be involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants and your Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may disqualify any individual/s using the Promotion in a way in which they
deem inappropriate at its sole discretion (inappropriate use of the Promotion includes, without limitation, collusion, manipulation and engagement in any other activity that may give the entrant carrying out that activity an unfair advantage over other entrants).
- The Promoter shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by any person/s suffered directly or indirectly from participating in this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit Princes Square's liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no
correspondence shall be entered into.
- The name and county of the prize Winners will be available by sending a stamped self- addressed envelope to Katie Moody, Management suite, Princes Square, 48 Buchanan St, Glasgow, G1 3JN
- Scottish law governs this promotion and these terms and conditions and the Scottish courts have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
- Promoter: Princes Square, 48 Buchanan St, Glasgow, G1 3JN